16.7.13

(k)Nowhere To Be.


You carry me away from home.
You carry me away from, you...
Break this melancholy.
You vanished in the city of dreams.
You vanished in the city where your dream is...
Him.
Your melody is the song of my cry.
My anguish, your lullaby.
You carry me away from you,
And vanished in the city where your dream is.

These condolences, discondoling me.
May your apathy do set you free.
You soothe me, though...
You don’t suit me.
You and your,
Your casual subtleties,
Your subtle casualties.
A subtlety, a casualty...
You are.
You are the city of dreams where I vanished.

Pieces of peace of mind.
Peaces in piece I find...
In my strangled heart.
Lies and distrust.
Distrust and lies.
You lay in this trust.
This trust, you lie.
What keeps you so transcendent?
I vanished in the city where my dream is...
You.

It’s such a damp night,
Where you are.
My eyes are damp tonight,
Where are you?
Lost in the city of dreams.
Lost in the city of him...
Where you vanished.

Estranged strangers, we are.
Such a strange estrangement.
And don’t strangers mean...
Nothing?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento